Meditation with the BodyMindSol Team
Welcome to mindful in March. We decided to get a headstart on the year and offer you true peace of mind before things get hectic. Is meditation one of your goals? Well, there are another 9 months to go before December is upon us again, three before the end of the financial year is looming – but who is counting. Let’s just say, March is a great time to get cracking on your intentions to hack health and wellbeing in 2017 with a great mindset.
To get you started, we have introduced meditation to our main studio’s classes at Andrew Boy Charlton Pool in The Domain, Sydney. We have also shifted the class focus by adding progressive muscle relaxation and other special sessions. The overarching aim is to give you a greater focus on settling in your physical body to feel ready for a short meditation experience and eventually a deep dive into awareness work.
Essentially, we’ve taken the biggest objections to learning meditation and turned them around:
- Not enough time – we will include it in our regular schedule without additional time required.
- Don’t know how – our senior facilitators have got you covered.
- Need to learn properly – we are offering an introductory course to meditation from April.
- My schedule is unpredictable – good, we have opportunities throughout the week.
- Can’t get to a session – we have audio tracks to download for you!
If you’re still not convinced, check out our latest blog post on the benefits of meditation and mindfulness. Let’s get you zen here and now:
- Come to our free drop-in sessions at Kit & Ace, Martin Place, any Thursday between 12.30 and 1.30pm. (Sessions are broken up into 15 minute segments, so you can literally join ANY time.)
- Join our in-house meditation expert Nadya for her new weekly drop-in session Wednesdays at 6pm at the Andrew Charlton Pool. (*Arrive by 6.15pm at the latest when meditation starts. These sessions are donation-based. We recommend $25.)
- Sign up for our 6 week intro course here. Sessions run Sundays from 5.30 – 6.30pm and start in April, Cost $295. No drop-ins as this course teaches you how to establish your own meditation practice from the ground up.
- Come to any of our early morning Flow classes (6.15am currently), Stretch and Meditation Stations (Mon/Thurs 6pm in the colder months) or Restorative sessions (Tues/ Thurs 9.30am, Fri 6pm or community classes with different foci (Mon 12.30pm, Wed 7pm, Thurs 7pm, Sat 5.30pm, Sun 4.30pm) to experience a short meditation.